Website Terms and conditions for Drakewood Capital Management Ltd
accessible from https://drakewood.co.uk/terms-of-use/
This document is subject to regular review and amends.
Last revised: July 16th, 2018
These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site). References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites: [insert details, eg www.website.com, www.website.co.uk], and all associated web pages. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by: e-mail [insert details].
|Content||means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;|
|Unwanted Submission||has the meaning given to it in clause 5.1;|
|We, us or our||means [insert name of website operator], company registration number 10774444[, with VAT registration number 287673055 and the registered office of which is at Amersham Court, 154 Station Road, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6 5DW.|
|You or your||means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.|
Using the Site
- As a condition of your use of the Site. You agree,
- Not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions.; and
- Not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party;
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sublicense, display, revise, perform, transfer, sell or otherwise make available to any third party or otherwise publish, deep-link, create derivative works from or exploit in any way the Site or Content except as permitted by us under these terms or as expressly provided under applicable law and / or under any Additional Terms;
- Not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- Not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- That you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Your privacy and personal information
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us and or our licensors. Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- Trade marks: trade marks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Submitting information to the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not
constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Warranties and Limitation of liability
- You agree that your use of the Site is on an “available” basis. Except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any Content on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality; or fitness for particular pur
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of any error or inaccuracies in any Content, the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason, and any representation or statement made on the Site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage we cause which we could not reasonably anticipate when you started using the Site, for example if you lose revenue, salary, profits or reputation as a result of your use of the Site and / or the acts or omissions of any third party such as other users of the Site or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage you may incur in relation to the Site and its Content.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, we do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated [insert date on which the Terms were last updated]. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at (Amersham Court, 154 Station Road, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6 5DW ) and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems of network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- If ant part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected, If we chose not to enforce any right that we have against you at any time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- Except for our group companies, affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these terms to any other person.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these